Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Creativity Boot Camp

Today I am sitting in my chair after January's attempt to become more physically fit. My New Year's resolution was to work out 5 days a week on my level of ability. At the end of January I was in bad shape as I had pulled a muscle in my abdomen that 3 days latter flared up into a very painful problem. It seems that the muscle was bleeding inside. Now you may think I was working out very hard but that is not the case. It is just so strange!!! Well my resolutions will have to take a break or change all together.

I just discovered a Creativity Boot Camp. It sounds like a lot of fun. I can't even back track to where I found it to let you know but the link will give you all the information anyway. Enjoy if you decide to try it. My Physical Boot Camp just found a new vent.

No comments: