Thursday, September 30, 2010

Photo Challenge # - Touches of Fall

When I think of fall I always think of leaves and pumpkins, especially ones that kids love to see. Life through the lens and Savoring the Details have a photographic challenge this week about "What autumn means to me." Check out their wonderful photos. I suppose we are supposed to be taking current pictures so this was what caught my eye this week. It is the road leading to Lost Lake . . . fitting for the area.

However, when I think of autumn there are better colors elsewhere, like back east where the reds are more plentiful.

But my favorites are in the pumpkin patch!



4 comments:

luke and kourt said... [Reply]

Love your little guy sitting on his pumpkin-how cute is that!

Kristi said... [Reply]

Gorgeous fall colors! I love the orange and red colors paired together. I wish that we had a large pumpkin patch like this one...if looks like so much fun! Thank you for joining us this week. ♥

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said... [Reply]

Gorgeous. I love the pumpkins!!

melissa deakin said... [Reply]

stunning work, april!
that first image looks like an amazing setting.
wow.
and i LOVE the pumpkin patch photos.
thanks so much for joining us this week!