Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photography Challenge #45 - Leaf

I love the quote that Kristi chose for this challenge an autumn leaves. I believe that we can always find beauty in the things around us . . . maybe even garbage, that may be a stretch. Kristi and Melissa have done a fantastic job of their leaf pictures.
We don't have many beautiful leaves now There have been heavy winds and they tend to strip the trees of their leaves. This is what I was able to find at our Park by the Old Man River today. We rarely see reds since we are in the west where few true maple trees can grow. This was my favorite find.
This is the river. I love the reflected color in the river. Too bad the winds took a lot of it away.

2 comments:

Kristi said... [Reply]

April...I absolutely love the depth of field and the striking colors of the red and the beautiful bokeh....WOW! And I forgot...the amazing light. So beautiful!

Kristi said... [Reply]

Hi April, I left a comment yesterday but, I'm not sure if it was saved or not. I just wanted to let you know how beautiful I think your image is. I love the light, the bokeh and the colors....just gorgeous!