Saturday, July 2, 2011

Photographic challenge #37 - Imagine

This week's whole prompt, from Kristi and Melissa, is "We are what we Imagine ourselves to be". I sometimes over think things but this is certainly a challenge. There are so many ways to imagine. Kids are the best at it. We seem to loose that as we grow up, its a shame.
My entry represents a little girls imagination. She has tea parties with her grandparents over skype. I tried to get her to call me so I could show you how it is done but they were getting ready for a "stay-cation". (A "stay-cation" is were you have a vacation by staying at home. Her dad's family does this quite often. All of his brothers and sisters and their families get together at their parents house, which for two of them is just across the road. They plan activities for the kids and adults and do fun things over a long weekend. It's fun!) Imagination or what? That's even more about imagination than my photo. Enjoy!

1 comment:

lavenderandlove said... [Reply]

What a cute idea! I love the idea of tea parties over skype with grandparents. What a wonderful memory. And I do think I need to try a 'stay-cation' some time. It sounds like my sort of a vacation. Travel is sometimes too much with little ones and this sounds perfect. Thank you so much for joining us and I'm so sorry it took me forever to comment...life is crazy. xoxo, K