Friday, July 29, 2011

Photographic Challenge #39 - Bloom

Kristi and Melissa challenged us to do a "Bloom" picture. I have been amazed by the crops around our area. There are lots of yellow canola fields so I have been looking for the blue flax fields. Their blooms are really short so when you see one you had better have a camera with you. I only had my little one on me when I came across this field. I think you deserve to see the individual bloom but it was a windy day so ingnore the front two blooms. Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Kristi said... [Reply]

These are beautiful April! I love huge fields of flowers...there really isn't anything prettier. I do wish we had more flowers fields closer to my home. Have a wonderful week and thanks so much for joining us. ♥

melissa deakin said... [Reply]

oh my goodness...what a beautiful field.
these are gorgeous flowers.
so perfect for 'bloom'.
thanks so much for joining us, april!
sorry it took me so long to visit...summer is so busy!